From April 19, Belgium will allow travel again. Anyone who returns from a red zone must be tested again (on day 1 and day 7) and must be quarantined for at least 7 days. Spain is still red for the time being.
- FROM THE 7TH OF JUNE SPAIN IS OPEN FOR ALL VACCINATED TOURISTS, ALSO AMERICANS
- You do not have to quarantine in Spain
- Before you travel to Spain, you must complete an FCS form (Formulario de Control Sanitario) from Spain Travel Health (SpTH).
- You must wear a mask in all public places. No mask on the bike or hiking
- In Spain you are allowed to gather with a maximum of 6 people, both private and public.
- Beaches, bars and restaurants are open.
USA* Spain is open for vaccinated Americans from the 7th of june * The travel ban between the Schengen countries and the USA is still in place. This means that it is currently NOT possible to travel from Europe to America. We do accept bookings for 2022
This article was posted by Sarah Belien on 15/06/2021 on : COVID-19
See other messages
SIGN UP OR MORE INFO?
Are you interested in a cycling holiday? Would you like more information or would you like to register immediately? Contact us and register your place. Places are limited!Contact us
Why choose FietsCat?
Discover why bon vivants choose us:
QUALITY & AUTHENTICITY
We guarantee the most authentic of boutique hotels, each of them hidden gems. Enjoyment is our top priority.
MADE TO MEASURE
We're happy to adjust your itinerary: more or less kilometers, an extra day of relaxation or an excursion? We take care of everything.
PERSONAL & RELIABLE
We're not an anonymous firm - we live in the area and are there to assist you with every question.
De asfalt ligt er goed bij en het zijn aangename colls. Het is een loper zoals fietsers zeggen.
Deze tochtjes zijn normaal alleen voor die hards, maar met de e-bike is dat helemaal niet waar.
De streek is ongelofelijk mooi. Ongerept is het hier.